The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I’m as Irish as bacon and cabbage you arse.

I'd credit you with more intelligence than the Wengerboys m8.

Tbh its utterly pathetic that not one of them can bring themselves to say that he shouldnt be playing or training until this matter is cleared up.

Arteta leading from the front telling the press how delighted he was for unnamed premier league footballer after 'what he's gone through'.

You can say stick to the football but this is a big a story as any in the sporting world and you have collective ostrich syndrome from the Arsenal lads pretending its not happened.

yOuRe UsInG rApE tO sCoRe PoInTs.
But Mason Greenwood can be discussed? Give me a break 🙄

W
h
A
t
A
b
O
u
T
I'd credit you with more intelligence than the Wengerboys m8.

Tbh its utterly pathetic that not one of them can bring themselves to say that he shouldnt be playing or training until this matter is cleared up.

Arteta leading from the front telling the press how delighted he was for unnamed premier league footballer after 'what he's gone through'.

You can say stick to the football but this is a big a story as any in the sporting world and you have collective ostrich syndrome from the Arsenal lads pretending its not happened.
Stop copying Philby m8. You’re clearly projecting here.

B44EFD4F-E4E3-4577-AC70-9DF69A60522D.jpeg

Stop copying Philby m8. You’re clearly projecting here.

And you can't say the obvious.

Namely that unnamed premier league footballer shouldn't be anywhere near the first team or training ground until this investigation is concluded one way or the other.

Not a good look m8.

And you can't say the obvious.

Namely that unnamed premier league footballer shouldn't be anywhere near the first team or training ground until this investigation is concluded one way or the other.

Not a good look m8.
if you weren’t such a hypocrite you might have a point but your “welcome back” post about Greenwood and your post about Paddy Jackson proves you’re talking out your hole.

Pure speculation.

Its a private relationship and no ones business but their own.

Thankfully the Justice system doesn't operate off Twitter posts.

You're very quick to Norris this one m8. Rings a tad hollow when you offered every excuse under the sun for the bitey Uruguayan racially abusing Patrice Evra.

He's no charges to answer. That's good enough for me. The chattering classes going all Helen Lovejoy can get fucked.

And before Im accused of double standards Ive said throughout this the club were 100% correct to suspend him while this was investigated.

I think Arsenal are a holy disgrace they don't do likewise with unnamed premier league footballer.

if you weren’t such a hypocrite you might have a point but your “welcome back” post about Greenwood and your post about Paddy Jackson proves you’re talking out your hole.

Greenwood has no case to answer m8. The CPS dropped all charges. Paddy Jackson was cleared in court.

United immediately suspended Greenwood from playing and training as soon as the allegations against him were made.

The correct call, as I said at the time.

Whatabout some more instead of admitting that Arsenal have handled this atrociously and the player should not be playing and training with the first team. 🙄

Greenwood has no case to answer m8. The CPS dropped all charges. Paddy Jackson was cleared in court.

United immediately suspended Greenwood from playing and training as soon as the allegations against him were made.

The correct call, as I said at the time.

Whatabout some more instead of admitting that Arsenal have handled this atrociously and the player should not be playing and training with the first team. 🙄
Yeah Greenwood is definitely “innocent” alright.

The real problem for you is that United lost a player for the season and Arsenal didn’t.
You couldn’t give a flying shit about any women involved as proved by your acceptance of the Greenwood case.

It’s all about the table really Dan isn’t it?
That’s not a good look.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼