The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

worlscup25new.gif

One jinxed it with the new thread

I'd blame Ramsey fir the 1st even though Bellerin should have been roasted so easily

Xhaka, that's what he does, no surprise

Bournemouth playing well, could well get a 3rd

Whoever was playing right-wing was at fault for the first. Bellerin had to tuck in because the other members of back 4 are all across that side of the pitch. Can't not tuck in and then leave a big gap in centre of defence. Right-winger should have tracked back. Bellerin got roasted thereafter.

Second was idiocy by Xhaka. No need to get that close and make contact.

Third goal just now and Bellerin is in the horrors again.

Whoever was playing right-wing was at fault for the first. Bellerin had to tuck in because the other members of back 4 are all across that side of the pitch. Can't not tuck in and then leave a big gap in centre of defence. Right-winger should have tracked back. Bellerin got roasted thereafter.

Second was idiocy by Xhaka. No need to get that close and make contact.

Third goal just now and Bellerin is in the horrors again.

It was Ramsey, that's what I said in the first place, he even looked and saw the Bournemouth player completely free and didn't bother his arse...

Mustafi is having a mare too

It was Ramsey, that's what I said in the first place, he even looked and saw the Bournemouth player completely free and didn't bother his arse...

Mustafi is having a mare too

Yeah, I just wasn't sure who was playing RW. Thought it was Iwobi?

Hindsight is great but they should have gone for Sanchez up top tonight. That Bournemouth defence isn't the fastest. Giroud isn't able to stretch them enough. It's not his strength.

The whole Arsenal team is having a nightmare. It happens. One of those nights!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

22nd Apr 2024 @ 8:15 pm
More info..

Where is my Mind? - Niall Breslin

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼