The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

John & Mary rattled off their tits and posting far more than us Arsenal fans in this thread.

Mary so rattled she keeps bringing up the “unnamed footballer” and she follows a team with Ronaldo and Greenwood. :lol!:

3 lovely points.

Sweet whataboutery m8.

Its pretty bad when the old bill are basically saying he got off on a technicality.

Screenshot_20220805-194929_Twitter.jpg

You keep doing your best ostrich routine.

BandonY was playing the outrage card goodo with CR7. He's strangely silent when its a guy in a Bumnal jersey.

I think it stinks to high heaven that the club havn't suspended him pending the outcome of the police investigation into the charges against him.

Sweet whataboutery m8.

Its pretty bad when the old bill are basically saying he got off on a technicality.

View attachment 13909

BandonY was playing the outrage card goodo with CR7. He's strangely silent when it’s a guy in a Bumnal jersey.

I think it stinks to high heaven that the club havn't suspended him pending the outcome of the police investigation into the charges against him.
You did your best to defend a guy on your team that paid hush money, literally no one here has defended Partey.

If you had genuine concern then fair enough but your basically just hoping it’s right so Arsenal are missing one of their best players.
That’s kinda sad.

Let the courts sort this out and if he’s guilty then he deserves everything he gets.

You did your best to defend a guy on your team that paid hush money, literally no one here has defended Partey.

If you had genuine concern then fair enough but your basically just hoping it’s right so Arsenal are missing one of their best players.
That’s kinda sad.

Let the courts sort this out and if he’s guilty then he deserves everything he gets.

Thats not a cool thing to say, never mind not being true.
Surprised at you tbh.

I think given the seriousness of the charges against *unnamed player* then the responsible and morally correct thing for the club to have done would have been to suspend him until it was decided if he was facing prosecution or not.

Judging by the reception he got tonight every time he touched the ball I'm not alone in thinking that.

Sweet whataboutery m8.

View attachment 13909

BandonY was playing the outrage card goodo with CR7. He's strangely silent when its a guy in a Bumnal jersey.

fu, I was in my hoop silent

fu, I was in my hoop silent

All joking aside do you think it is proper for the club to basically allow the player to attend training and play games as if he's not under investigation?

Its PR weighting. Oh the fallout isn't so bad so far, keep playing him.

It stinks.

Suspend him until its clear or not whether he's not going to face prosecution.

All joking aside do you think it is proper for the club to basically allow the player to attend training and play games as if he's not under investigation?

Its PR weighting. Oh the fallout isn't so bad so far, keep playing him.

It stinks.

Suspend him until its clear or not whether he's not going to face prosecution.

I've already addressed this in detail. I also @ Matlock to ask as to why the charge couldn't be made in Spain.
You were all for due process for Paddy Jackson (as was I) so go dig elsewhere for your point scoring.

I've already addressed this in detail. I also @ Matlock to ask as to why the charge couldn't be made in Spain.
You were all for due process for Paddy Jackson (as was I) so go dig elsewhere for your point scoring.

Nice whataboutery m8.

And get over yourself going on about 'point scoring'. I think it is wrong that Arsenal havn't suspended the player from all footballing activities pending a decision on his prosecution.

They can say yeah he was innocent all along if the Met dont pass his case onto the crown prosecution service but if they do the decision to let him continue as if nothing is amiss is going to reflect pretty badly on the club.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Last Call

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼