The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

The minor adjustment to the article below is generating a lot of Twitter attention

The minor adjustment to the article below is generating a lot of Twitter attention

The first one about Xhaka being on holiday or the 2nd one saying Partey is with the squad in Germany?

Papers reported someone arrested on a rape charge. Details given point to Partey. Radio silence from club and Partey. Wheatley tweets Partey is in Germany (which would rule him out) but subsequently deletes it.
Oh fuck, I had heard about the arrest but not any link to Partey.

The first one about Xhaka being on holiday or the 2nd one saying Partey is with the squad in Germany?

The fact that Partey was name-checked in the original draft of the Star article, but subsequently removed.

That said, it could just be a risk-averse editor at the Star, who may not know with 100% confidence that Partey is on the flight...

The fact that Partey was name-checked in the original draft of the Star article, but subsequently removed.

That said, it could just be a risk-averse editor at the Star, who may not know with 100% confidence that Partey is on the flight...
I get you, only catching up on all of this now.

On my phone it looked like 2 different websites you linked so was confused.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼