The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Who Is The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just been on the blower with RTE. They're looking to start up, I'm an Idiot Get Me Out of Here. Is there anyone on here that could be ruled out for this? Besides myself, I'm struggling to think of anyone.

Why would I be on this? I hardly come in here anymore m8.

95 % of my posts are SF these days.

Didnt you used to win this thing year in year out? I remember you were always up there back when this place was a bit more politically mixed. Every year without fail. So thats why you dont post your shite here very much any more?

Didnt you used to win this thing year in year out?
No. Might have won one over the years with all the breakaway polls etc etc, but not regularly.
I remember you were always up there back when this place was a bit more politically mixed. Every year without fail. So thats why you dont post your shite here very much any more?
Never planned to stop posting here, but I guess I just got fed up of having the same arguments every day. People are going to believe what ever they want and life is too short.

Much prefer the friendly banter of the SF nowadays. If it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't come on here at all.

No. Might have won one over the years with all the breakaway polls etc etc, but not regularly.

Never planned to stop posting here, but I guess I just got fed up of having the same arguments every day. People are going to believe what ever they want and life is too short.

Much prefer the friendly banter of the SF nowadays. If it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't come on here at all.
Boards.ie 👉

DruckY voted for him/herself lol.
SilkY came out of nowhere to take the lead!
SilkY and Stan should have their votes counted together.. they're 2 heads of the same slurry spreader. The only thing that divides them is SilkYs separated hair and body washing regime, Stanski finds it too cold in the outhouse shower to do it twice

Kong StanBeard

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼