The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Who Is The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say Drucker is odds on favorite, might not splash out the 10 yoyos over this but why isn't Dr. Diabolical there.
Drucker for President I say. Voting for himself is a stroke of genius. He's wumming all over the PROC and the gurlies are biting every time.
Roxy up there as well though. Allowing the newbies to vote has really niggled some of the old fogies. Always knew there was an evil genius underneath that environmentally friendly exterior. Sign him up for Austin Powers 4 😀.

Drucker for President I say. Voting for himself is a stroke of genius. He's wumming all over the PROC and the gurlies are biting every time.
Roxy up there as well though. Allowing the newbies to vote has really niggled some of the old fogies. Always knew there was an evil genius underneath that environmentally friendly exterior. Sign him up for Austin Powers 4 😀.
Are you his alt?

He has the teeth for it and all

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼