The Noah Donohoe case

I have been following the case for quite a while.
I do not have any facts as I am sure you can imagine.

It seems the main suspect is heavily involved in the UVF/LVF, LCC and broader in the anti-protocol "protests". He apparently has a history of attacks on kids. But the prevailing opinion is the PSNI do not want to lift him because it is not in the "public interest". They have refused to release the investigation file for the same reason, apparently it has already been heavily redacted.. There is apparently video that they are holding as well. The inference is that he may be an informant or something.

Again do I know this for fact? No - how could I.

But all of the commentary on it over the last few months seem to support the above narrative.
So basically the PSNI won't pick up a known child attacker because it's not in the public interest?
Gotcha!

Wasn't that your alt?
43212649.jpg

Posters put up in certain areas looking to publicise his Mom's quest for truth had the child's face cut out of them.

The truth is being kept under a public interest immunity ruling. How his Mom is keeping her sanity I can't fathom.
Be put on the back burner again post election time
Everything stinks about this case
But no surprises having lived in the 6 counties long finger of the state protecting loyalists since the inception of the border

This should never be covered by a PII.
How his mother is maintaining any sense of sanity is a miracle.

Absolutely disgrace the way that poor woman has been treated. A child of 14(?) disappeared and was found naked in a culvert in an area he didn't frequent. Meanwhile a local scumbag was found with the child's property, but plod are saying "nothing to see here". It stinks to high heaven.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgrace the way that poor woman has been treated. A child of 12 disappeared and was found naked in a culvert in an area he didn't frequent. Meanwhile a local scumbag was found with the child's property, but plod are saying "nothing to see here". It stinks to high heaven.
Rather he was found naked 950m into the culvert.
He went riding on his bike.
It seems the PII is about protecting someone known to the PSNI but is a prominent "stakeholder" as they have come to be known.

If he was my kid I don't think I would still be sane. I'd be imagining his last few minutes on a loop in my mind non stop. How Fiona Donohoe has had the fortitude and mental capacity to continue the hunt for justice for her son is absolutely incredible.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Muireann Bradley
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Sing It Back

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼