The Noah Donohoe case

Not in ignore at all but it looks like there nothing there. As in the case of Denis Donaldson in which the ombudsman report says there is nothing sinister in the investigations the chances of compo are now nil.
It s really about compo and the layers up there are as bad if not worse as they now have clients in the Republic taking cases down here.

Jaysus - talk about a post not ageing well. 😔

PSNI at it again with a dead body. Disgusting.

PSNI officers asked a suicide victims relatives to leave the room where his body was laid out and then rearranged the position of the body, and photographed it. They then posted the photograph on Whatsapp including photographs of his genitals. The photograph was accompanied by sectarian comments and obviosuly caused huge distress to the young mans family.

The incident happened in 2017, and one of the officers allegedly involved has been suspended on full pay since then.

This is outrageous and reflects the way the current UK regime treats the nationalist community in the north of Ireland.

We should condemn this at government level and stand up for our citizens in the face of this inhumane barbarity.

A sunday indo article quotes the boys mother saying people need to stop with conspiracy theories , i only saw headline, didnt read article, but seems to think people are using noahs death to further their own agenda,

A sunday indo article quotes the boys mother saying people need to stop with conspiracy theories , i only saw headline, didnt read article, but seems to think people are using noahs death to further their own agenda,
The Sindo article was a disgrace.

Leaving the politics out of it, it implied the 100 pages and more of withheld information under PII points to no wrongdoing and no one being protected. The obvious question being how would the journalist know when the information is unavailable? The PSNI told him.

A boy goes for a cycle.
A boy ends up naked 950m inside a storm drain.
The PSNi expect people to believe he ended up in there by his own actions. But for the sake of argument, if they're telling the truth, then there's no reason to withhold any info is there?

#justicefornoahdonohoe

Edit - what she said was to stop speculation that could prejudice justice when the time came. She has tweeted the same.

The Sindo article was a disgrace.

Leaving the politics out of it, it implied the 100 pages and more of withheld information under PII points to no wrongdoing and no one being protected. The obvious question being how would the journalist know when the information is unavailable? The PSNI told him.

A boy goes for a cycle.
A boy ends up naked 950m inside a storm drain.
The PSNi expect people to believe he ended up in there by his own actions. But for the sake of argument, if they're telling the truth, then there's no reason to withhold any info is there?

#justicefornoahdonohoe

Edit - what she said was to stop speculation that could prejudice justice when the time came. She has tweeted the same.
as i said i only saw a headline,

“Speculation has caused anguish. Everyone start being factual; if you have no source, stop it. It affects lives. It has turned my life upside down…”

Hopefully people will heed her words and stop believing everything they read on twitter.

Talking of moving the body reminds me of the story of a man been found dead on the street in Marlborough Street about 39 years ago . The guards came and were recoding details for their notes when on said how do you spell Marlborough Street. The other said I don't know and said let's drag him down to Cook Street and we can say we found him there.
The story went rife and there was outrage and was later proven to be a hoax . As in the Belfast case in fairness the boys mother said people are using the case for their own ends. Madden and Finnuciane are hovering around as usual.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼