The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Her child is 7 months old.

Theres zero reason the infant couldnt be with her partner or a childminder.

Hopefully the people of Clare have a bit more sense than just blindly voting for the Sinn Fein candidate next time out.

Maybe someone should have told her voting on the budget was next week and she could have stayed home for the weekend. If she has no time or does not trust her husband to look after the child maybe she has not the ability to serve her people of Clare and attend Clinics or serve and could have availed off the services available like Is available to Minister McAntee and many other women instead of of trying to get press coverage for basically nothing. 100k is your and you can’t organize people to look after your newborn for a few hours. Alright!!!
To be fair, it isn't that she didn't trust her partner to mind the baby, her partner is in Clare (where they live) with their other children. It isn't isn't that she didn't arrange childcare for her work hours, she did. This vote was at half 8 at night, after her child care facility closed.

Also, finding a childminder for a newborn baby is not an easy task, especially at short notice. You can't just hand them to any passing stranger like!

I don't like Violet Anne at all, and I am sure there is an element of grandstanding about this, but she makes a good point that the structures of the dail pay little to no heed to family commitments. The system is based on the notion that there is someone at home to take care of all the childcare needs of the politician.

Her child is 7 months old.

Theres zero reason the infant couldnt be with her partner or a childminder.

Hopefully the people of Clare have a bit more sense than just blindly voting for the Sinn Fein candidate next time out.
She is breastfeeding, therefore her child can't really be in a different province to her...

And again, finding a childminder for a 7 month old at short notice is not an easy task. I see no reason why the vote couldn't have been held during business hours (when the creche is open) or if it has to be held late why the cheche couldn't have also been opened late, to allow working parents to use it.

She is breastfeeding, therefore her child can't really be in a different province to her...

And again, finding a childminder for a 7 month old at short notice is not an easy task. I see no reason why the vote couldn't have been held during business hours (when the creche is open) or if it has to be held late why the cheche couldn't have also been opened late, to allow working parents to use it.

Just pure attention seeking.

Much like her drivel about being homeless.

The woman is a complete embarrassment as a public representative.

From being on holiday when she was elected, her non payment of rent, her partners drugs convictions , falling out with Sinn Fein and now all this nonsense in recent months.

The Shinners would do well to be a bit more selective in who they put forward as candidates. This beauty certainly hasn't worked out.

How can she be looking for a childminder 'at short notice', the Dail's sitting is in the calender months in advance. Just more publicity seeking garbage.

I do find it quite surprising to have you disagree with me on the subject 🙄

Just pure attention seeking.

Much like her drivel about being homeless.

The woman is a complete embarrassment as a public representative.

From being on holiday when she was elected, her non payment of rent, her partners drugs convictions , falling out with Sinn Fein and now all this nonsense in recent months.

The Shinners would do well to be a bit more selective in who they put forward as candidates. This beauty certainly hasn't worked out.

How can she be looking for a childminder 'at short notice', the Dail's sitting is in the calender months in advance. Just more publicity seeking garbage.

I do find it quite surprising to have you disagree with me on the subject 🙄
It was Patricia Ryan in kildare who went on holiday a week before the election, Some say she felt she had no chance,
others say it suited the party to have her away from media interviews in the run up to the election,

It was Patricia Ryan in kildare who went on holiday a week before the election, Some say she felt she had no chance,
others say it suited the party to have her away from media interviews in the run up to the election,
Oh dear. In his haste to condemn all things SF he mixes her up with another shinner. 🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼