The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your faith in the robustness of our water infrastructure is extremely funny!
Tell me again, what part of west cork has a hose pipe ban currently?
That’s right, fellow corkonians. But it’s ‘shit you Jack I’m alright’ with you.

Your faith in the robustness of our water infrastructure is extremely funny!
Tell me, what part of west cork has a hose pipe ban currently?

What have hosepipe bans in West Cork got to do with the installation of 30 modular homes in Kildare?

You do realise waste water treatment plants are entirely seperate from the provision of drinking water?

The irony of you talking absolute shit on this subject is lost on no one.

What have hosepipe bans in West Cork got to do with the installation of 30 modular homes in Kildare?

You do realise waste water treatment plants are entirely seperate from the provision of drinking water?

The irony of you talking absolute shit on this subject is lost on no one.

Is the same company not involved in both the waste water treatment and provision of drinking water?

"Irish Water operates a network of wastewater treatment plants across Ireland with sole responsibility for cleaning and maintaining the public sewer network."

AND

"Irish Water is responsible for providing public water services and ensuring drinking water quality meets the standards in the Drinking Water Regulations."

Is the same company not involved in both the waste water treatment and provision of drinking water?

"Irish Water operates a network of wastewater treatment plants across Ireland with sole responsibility for cleaning and maintaining the public sewer network."

AND

"Irish Water is responsible for providing public water services and ensuring drinking water quality meets the standards in the Drinking Water Regulations."

You go and drink your water from a WWTP , let us know how you get on.

🙄

Donnchadh o laoighaire has called on norma foley to appear before an oireachtas committee to answer questions
on the school bus fiasco, It is easy to explain Donnchadh, making promises that cant be fulfilled never works out,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼