The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The central bank forecast a three year boom , Predicting over 160k jobs created, This would bring us up
to the next election if present government stays the course, Which could be significant come polling day,

You could say the same re GAA and Alcohol sponsors,
You certainly could if you were trying to deflect the blame from the Government and how it disburses the public finances to some other entity that goes to private organisations to help fund their overall good work. Keep on shilling jimmy, I'm sure nobody can see it :ROFLMAO:

The central bank forecast a three year boom , Predicting over 160k jobs created, This would bring us up
to the next election if present government stays the course, Which could be significant come polling day,

Sinn Fein had better get a new routine.

The perma-outrage will be irrelevant

Increased employment would certainly be a major plus come polling day. I think they're predicting an unemployment rate of about 5% which is something rarely if ever gone below given various societal factors.
But there are other issues that people have in society besides gainful employ. Healthcare and Housing are two major issues that the Government still haven't properly addressed.

And it's going to be interesting to see how they deal with the Remote Working issue. THere have been a lot of women coming back into the workforce thanks to the ability to work remotely. Unfortunately, it's something due to the nature of my job I'll be unable to avail of, but if the Government only pay lip service to remote working rights and don't put proper legislation in place to secure it I think there will be many disgruntled people forced back out of work.

And it's going to be interesting to see how they deal with the Remote Working issue. THere have been a lot of women coming back into the workforce thanks to the ability to work remotely. Unfortunately, it's something due to the nature of my job I'll be unable to avail of, but if the Government only pay lip service to remote working rights and don't put proper legislation in place to secure it I think there will be many disgruntled people forced back out of work.

The Government cannot even get a public servant like you to even work at home or the office so there is no hope for the rest of us.

The economy is going to go gangbusters for the next 3 years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼