The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who lose their jobs due to new restrictions will receive 350 pup , those whose rate had been reduced recently will stay on current rate, calls for taxi drivers to be included in the 350 rate, the problem there is some taxi drivers don't work weekends and tip away during the week, they deserve help but not at 350 imo,

People who lose their jobs due to new restrictions will receive 350 pup , those whose rate had been reduced recently will stay on current rate, calls for taxi drivers to be included in the 350 rate, the problem there is some taxi drivers don't work weekends and tip away during the week, they deserve help but not at 350 imo,
Or perhaps they could get onto courier companies and move packages rather than people

As soon as I heard that the people in the hospitality sector would be getting the pup I just knew jimmy on the PROC would be raging about it.

As soon as I heard that the people in the hospitality sector would be getting the pup I just knew jimmy on the PROC would be raging about it.
Where am i raging against people in the hospitality sector losing their jobs in these fresh restrictions
and getting the pup? My point is that there are calls for taxi drivers to be included, I know plenty of taxi drivers who never work weekend nights,
Do they deserve to get 350eu?

Shinnerbot disappointed that the Government is doing exactly what the Shinnerbot and his party wanted.

Ms McDonald pressed the Taoiseach on the PUP issue, claiming the Government should not "throw thousands of workers under the bus" because of his "poor management and lack of leadership.”

Ms McDonald accused the Government of "dithering, delay and indecision" when it comes to rolling out booster vaccines and antigen testing as well as re-organising the health system.

***OUTRAGE*** Cancelled await further updates.

Taxi drivers should on no way be recompensed from state funds. The state should give them a rebate on tax and licence fees and NCT costs during this period but they are self employed so shouldn’t qualify for PUP

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼