The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pfizer don't seem to agree...
I'm someone who is vaccinated and who thinks that people should be vaccinated as it provides some protection. BUT the fact that Pfizer don't agree that the product that they are selling world wide for billions isn't as effective as was first mooted is hardly surprising is it? I mean they are a vested interest after all.

Oh here we go again, what evidence have you that I don't, I posted what was stated.
You want to chase kiddies around a schoolyard with a needle that may contain a defunct vaccine. Best to wait and see how this plays out.
I don't think we have time on our side though FU. People are dying from Covid.

These ones?
The one that mentions " the worlds vaccines".
Lets hope they're wrong eh, the operative word is hope btw.
What a clatter

I don't think we have time on our side though FU. People are dying from Covid.
Im not happy with kids wearing masks but it is crazy to hear some say it is child abuse, as somebody who works with kids said
on radio...I can assure you from what i have witnessed and dealt with, mask wearing is not child abuse,

I'm someone who is vaccinated and who thinks that people should be vaccinated as it provides some protection. BUT the fact that Pfizer don't agree that the product that they are selling world wide for billions isn't as effective as was first mooted is hardly surprising is it? I mean they are a vested interest after all.
Except that Moderna just did that...

Except that Moderna just did that...
Moderna are showing admirable honesty about their product. Someone saying their product doesn't have the efficacy it had hoped for doesn't mean that the guy saying his product is brilliant is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Im not happy with kids wearing masks but it is crazy to hear some say it is child abuse, as somebody who works with kids said
on radio...I can assure you from what i have witnessed and dealt with, mask wearing is not child abuse,
I don't think it is child abuse, but I do think it is tough on them. There is a kid in my small fella's class who was crying going to school pre midterm as he had a cold and he thought he would be given out to and the other kids wouldn't like him if he sneezed in class.

Lockdowns, mask mandates, even vaccines etc may be necessary at times but they are not without consequence.

Moderna are showing admirable honesty about their product. Someone saying their product doesn't have the efficacy it had hoped for doesn't mean that the guy saying his product is brilliant is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Again, I didn't say that.

What I have said is that we don't yet know how efficacious vaccines will be against omicron and anyone saying that none of the vaccines will work against it is not being honest.

Again, I didn't say that.

What I have said is that we don't yet know how efficacious vaccines will be against omicron and anyone saying that none of the vaccines will work against it is not being honest.
Again, you posted about Pfizer not agreeing with Moderna regarding efficacy as though Pfizer had the honesty about their product displayed by Moderna. I was merely pointing out that Pfizer aren't independent and do have a huge vested interest.
I'm still going for a Pfizer booster btw, because some protection is better than none imho.

The proliferation of variants represents the evolution of the virus. The interesting thing however is that the latest variant of concern, Omicron, at first look does not appear to be as serious as previous variants. If it becomes the dominant variant, then the covid virus could become an endemic seasonal virus. This is purely very early speculation, but there are some positives (no pun intended) to be drawn from the emergence of this variant: it could be bad news for the delta variant, but good news for humanity.

This is an interesting paper:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jennifer Lyons

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼