The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elites, cosy catrtels, cronyism, etc etc
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

golf-swing.gif

At this stage can we say very best ff fg can hope for on polling day is 40% and that would be with everything going their way? they can depend on some independents and maybe soc dems?
sf only hope is a coalition with ff,
There is one calculation here that is not in the equation

The anti SF/IRA vote, as in people who traditionally voted for FF and never for FG and vice versa.
I feel there will be support for each party from what used to be one or the other.

The more i think of it, FF will not go into coalition with SF, Some in the party would be open to it but id say majority would rather a period in opposition
rather than going in as junior partners, If sf were to put together a minority government how long would it last if they were depending
on likes of Paul Murphy, Mick Barry etc?

The more i think of it, FF will not go into coalition with SF, Some in the party would be open to it but id say majority would rather a period in opposition
rather than going in as junior partners, If sf were to put together a minority government how long would it last if they were depending
on likes of Paul Murphy, Mick Barry etc?
FF SF will not happen, MM will not allow it.
On 15% what will happen to FF in opposition?
SF can't make a minority government on 36%.

It is FF and FG on 35-40% (currently 35% but will change come election time) and if necessary the Greens again, or Greens and Indies or etc etc.

The difference between FF and FG on 35% and SF on 36% is the menu of coalition partners available to them. SF on 36% will eat up the SD, PBP vote. Labour under Bacik are not Labour, will get a bounce in Dublin for all the woke policies but other than that will be lucky to hit 6% and they won't go near SF either.

When a FF Taoiseach goes with the leader of FG to give a joint oration at Béal na mBláth it is very strange times indeed. What next? FG at St. Finbarr's cemetery on an Easter Sunday? Twould have been impossible 15 years ago.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼