The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Ben O Connor i was told that when he signs for the Munster acedemy he must play with a limerick club team. Is that correct. Best of luck to Munster tomorrow hope to see it in Dublin on my way down from Navan.

Ben O Connor i was told that when he signs for the Munster acedemy he must play with a limerick club team. Is that correct. Best of luck to Munster tomorrow hope to see it in Dublin on my way down from Navan.
Yeah. I think they want all signings plus academy lads in Limerick.
John Ryan had just built a house in Cork and was told by JVG to move to Limerick apparently

Reports are the pitch is a disaster. Potentially good news for Munster on two fronts, it makes scrummaging much harder, neutralising their scrum somewhat and it slows their speedsters out wide.

Would still have Stormers as 5 point favourites but definitely a big chance

I feel there is only 1 side today under pressure, it is not Munster.

I don't know I view it the other way. It could possibly be the last chance for the likes of POM, Earls and Murray to win a trophy with Munster. You could say that given the start they had to the season that they are in bonus territory but I think they will be acutely aware that this is a huge opportunity.
The Stormers on the other hand, how much pressure is there really on a team to win back to back titles? They won the competition in their first season, to get to a second final in as many seasons I think is a more accurate representation of bonus territory.

I just hope Munster don't seize up like they did against Leinster in the final a few years ago. I hope they give it a proper go this time.

I don't know I view it the other way. It could possibly be the last chance for the likes of POM, Earls and Murray to win a trophy with Munster. You could say that given the start they had to the season that they are in bonus territory but I think they will be acutely aware that this is a huge opportunity.
The Stormers on the other hand, how much pressure is there really on a team to win back to back titles? They won the competition in their first season, to get to a second final in as many seasons I think is a more accurate representation of bonus territory.

I just hope Munster don't seize up like they did against Leinster in the final a few years ago. I hope they give it a proper go this time.
To the brave and the faithful, nothing is impossible 🙏

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼