The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Enjoy the game.
Enjoy the game.
Cheers man. A much improved second half from Munster. I hate watching rugby in Scotland so an away win is always welcome.

The first two tries flattered Edinburgh big time. They offered nothing at all once Munster tightened it up.
Frisch was excellent again as was Kleyn. Crowley, Campbell and Patterson just ran Edinburgh ragged when they came on.

Who got MOTM?

This was the first URC game when the new offensive strategy began paying big dividends.
Munster have been looking to play a very high tempo/intensity style. You could really see it in action last evening. Frisch is a big part of this as he makes things happen. his timing. speed and passing is exceptional.

It's vital that we have 2 scrum halves that play with huge urgency - Patterson was even quicker keeping the attacks going than Casey. I can't see Murray starting very often from here on in and it's questionable whether he should even be on the bench. I expect our season to take off from here. I've got a really good feeling about this coaching ticket.

Roll on Sunday

Had to listen to the game (from a very biased Radio Scotland...), glad to hear the strategy is starting to come out.
It was clear Munster have at least been trying it from the last few games, trying to be ambitious and move the ball at speed always results in a lot of handling errors.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Flash Harry - A Celebration of Queen

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼