The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Mistake made by getting rid of Fakitoa, he is after turning out to be much better than he looked earlier in season when he was sold. Maybe the weight of not having to live in limerick is now showing in his play.
His time with Wasps left him broken apparently. Took his body ages to recover after it

His time with Wasps left him broken apparently. Took his body ages to recover after it

Think I heard his missus didn't settle in Limerick. Rowntree on the other hand absolutely adores the place. 🤷‍♂️

A bit disrespectful that Munster didn't bring the trophy for a show to Musgrave Park the night after Thomond I think. Much more Cork players started the final.

I'm told that POM's missus who is an "influencer" had a post up of him doing a spot of gardening in Cork the evening many of the players were in Thomond with the cup, but that the post was taken down after an hour. Hadn't realised that POM wasn't at the Limerick festivities tbh.

Think I heard his missus didn't settle in Limerick. Rowntree on the other hand absolutely adores the place. 🤷‍♂️

A bit disrespectful that Munster didn't bring the trophy for a show to Musgrave Park the night after Thomond I think. Much more Cork players started the final.

I'm told that POM's missus who is an "influencer" had a post up of him doing a spot of gardening in Cork the evening many of the players were in Thomond with the cup, but that the post was taken down after an hour. Hadn't realised that POM wasn't at the Limerick festivities tbh.
I agree with you, as usual Cork getting the usual crap treatment from Munster.

Little wonder POM was not up there, as a Cork man he can see first hand the way we are treated by them.

I had hoped with the speed and the amount of tickets that were sold for PUC that time that they would see the bigger picture but obviously they don't give a care and just take Cork support for granted.

Yeah they should have had a homecoming with the cup in Muzzers too imo

Yeah they should have had a homecoming with the cup in Muzzers too imo
They had a pitiful idea.

They had the cup on display there at the Entrance to the players tunnel for a few hours yesterday, no players that I know of were there.

That is not good enough in a place where most of their players are from and where most of their supporters live.

We might as well follow another province down here at this stage, it is simply not good enough

Last edited:

Isn't she a solicitor?

Let this serve as a lesson to any coaches out there. Nobody tried to unstuff the ball from up the jumper at Munster and gets away with it:

Jesus but we dodged a bullet there

smb13x78a94b1.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼