The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Am absolute mess of a second half. I'd say Leamy will flog them during the week. Defensively lost all sort of shape, the bench almost lost it for them. JOS did nothing, Coughlan was poor, Snyman understandably was playing like a fella who was watching his step on an artificial surface having had 2 knee injuries, and it was Crowley's poorest game yet. The kick at the end needeed to be missed long and wide if it was to be missed.

Reckon if Munster can get 11 of the 15 points on offer in the next 3 matches Vs Scarlets, Ospreys and Glasgow, they'll be pretty much home and dry for the champions cup next year
10 out of 10 so far. Only 7 points ahead of Sharks in 7th, who have a game in hand.

Outside chance still of not making champions cup, but decent chance of making top 4 too.
Between the SA teams and proper European qualification, the URC is way more interesting than it used to be

Things can always get a bit hairy when you you empty the bench like that but jesus they completely opened the door for them!

Anyway I wouldn't read too much into it, I doubt we'll see as poor a defensive display as that again this season.

Genuinely glad to see Snyman just sauntering around when he came on.
Really really hope it works out this time. He could be a serious game changer for us.

Things can always get a bit hairy when you you empty the bench like that but jesus they completely opened the door for them!

Anyway I wouldn't read too much into it, I doubt we'll see as poor a defensive display as that again this season.

Genuinely glad to see Snyman just sauntering around when he came on.
Really really hope it works out this time. He could be a serious game changer for us.

Agreed the best possible tonic to Beirne missing the rest of the season.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Scustin

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼