The Mick Lynch appreciation thread .

I'm assuming Mick was an adherent to the Lexit idea, one which didn't get much of a hearing.

Summarising it briefly, there's a lot of EU rules that those on the further reaches of the left object to, such as state aid, competitive bidding, domestic bias, patent recognition, open market access, balance of powers, etc...

As I suspected, he's very much a supporter of Lexit, he claims that the EU blocks renationalisation, too lax on posted worker regulations due to freedom of movement.

Our interest rates and inflation are both lower than the UK.
Small economies like the UK are far more vulnerable to recessionary pressures and consequently tend to need higher interest rates.
As for lynch and his Brexit bullshit?

He’s fake news

Sad

😞
Interest rates don't effect Mick or Rece Mog or any of their ilk.

Interest rates don't effect Mick or Rece Mog or any of their ilk.
I know. Which is why his references to higher interest rates here in Ireland when he was “back for a family function” and his ridiculous attempt to imply that we in Ireland are somehow worse off by remaining in the EU are so farcical.

He’s a fucking idiot. Just because he keeps handing the tories their collective arses on a plate doesn’t make him any less of a deluded Plastic Paddy with a misguided sense of English patriotism. Not only did he take the soup, he took the starters, main course, and dessert. And when his parents gave up and moved to England the average IQ of Cork and London increased dramatically.

He’s a stone cold loser.

I know. Which is why his references to higher interest rates here in Ireland when he was “back for a family function” and his ridiculous attempt to imply that we in Ireland are somehow worse off by remaining in the EU are so farcical.

He’s a fucking idiot. Just because he keeps handing the tories their collective arses on a plate doesn’t make him any less of a deluded Plastic Paddy with a misguided sense of English patriotism. Not only did he take the soup, he took the starters, main course, and dessert. And when his parents gave up and moved to England the average IQ of Cork and London increased dramatically.

He’s a stone cold loser.

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼