The Mick Lynch appreciation thread .

Two brit brexiteers arguing on some morning talk show in the UK. about UK Railways, some Oirish guy makes a youtube post about it, and somebody else posts it on the PROC in some thread about this plasctic paddy brexiteer just because his parents fucked off to England, leaving our parents here in Cork to struggle on and pay enormous taxes so that we don't have cockney accents and end up having inane nonsensical arguments with opinionated journalists about parochial irrelevances in a failing country.

Who cares?

mariah-carey-the-amount-of-fucks-i-give.gif

Two brit brexiteers arguing on some morning talk show in the UK. about UK Railways, some Oirish guy makes a youtube post about it, and somebody else posts it on the PROC in some thread about this plasctic paddy brexiteer just because his parents fucked off to England, leaving our parents here in Cork to struggle on and pay enormous taxes so that we don't have cockney accents and end up having inane nonsensical arguments with opinionated journalists about parochial irrelevances in a failing country.

Who cares?

Apologies, I should have clarified that I re-posted the Youtube video so that Proccers would understand that the salary of £100,000 stated by Ferrari was a deliberate lie and he knew it.

Who cares?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼