The Loft, Cork

Anyone taken a gander?

Welcome to The Loft, Cork's premier only indoor gay cruising area in the city centre. We offer a range of facilities including a cinema room, glory holes, private lockable cabins, sling room, smoking area, seating, dark room, bathrooms and storage lockers. At the reception we have a limited range of adult products, tea & coffee, cold drinks and snacks for purchase. Apon arrival you will be greated by our friendly staff who will admit you and take any personal belongings that you may want secured while you wander inside. All customers will recive complementary condoms and lube can be purchased for a small fee.

https://www.theloftcork.com/

P.S. It's not gay to just look.

Wow! That link opened my mind a bit (it's safe for work btw unless your boss is a homophobe). Consenting adults doing their (legal) thing behind closed doors should be no concern to anyone else.

I'm just happy the way this can happen without the Bishop or some other nutjobs holding protests or saying rosaries outside it.

If "glory holes" make you happy then you go and glory hole the shit out of it, m8. Live and let live.

Wow! That link opened my mind a bit (it's safe for work btw unless your boss is a homophobe). Consenting adults doing their (legal) thing behind closed doors should be no concern to anyone else.

I'm just happy the way this can happen without the Bishop or some other nutjobs holding protests or saying rosaries outside it.

If "glory holes" make you happy then you go and glory hole the shit out of it, m8. Live and let live.

After the Abortion thing is over then JOD will be looking for another cause.

So condoms are free but lube costs. Lets say you have no money for lube and are riding away and it tears!!!!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼