The Kerry Babies Case

Locals closed ranks all these years
Got this news a few days ago,
and what's worse it's the mother of the child that stabbed the poor boy.
Not the father.

Joanne Hayes and family were targeted etc not only because she turned up at a hospital as a pregnant woman and legged it ,
But her family had close ties to the republican movement which suited the cowardly AGS heavy gang
Yes different times ,but then same cunts did likewise to republicans up n down the country

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230324-200543.png
    Screenshot_20230324-200543.png
    350 KB · Views: 32
Locals closed ranks all these years
Got this news a few days ago,
and what's worse it's the mother of the child that stabbed the poor boy.
Not the father.

Joanne Hayes and family were targeted etc not only because she turned up at a hospital as a pregnant woman and legged it ,
But her family had close ties to the republican movement which suited the cowardly AGS heavy gang
Yes different times ,but then same cunts did likewise to republicans up n down the country
🤔
I was referring to the Anne Lovett case.

Back to the fundamental question though of what is it that you want investigated?

You are asking why the guards didn't investigate this as rape or child abuse. The answer is because there was no evidence of rape or child abuse, and there was no victim to make a complaint.
see my repeated comments above.

Was it investigated? I don't know.

I'm not going to respond to any more pinheads on an angel arguments from you about Granard. You know people there so it's natural to be somewhat defensive about it.

see my repeated comments above.

Was it investigated? I don't know.

I'm not going to respond to any more pinheads on an angel arguments from you about Granard. You know people there so it's natural to be somewhat defensive about it.
Guards have to have evidence of a crime in order to open an investigation. There is no evidence of a rape here.

It isn't an angel on a pinhead argument, it's basic policing.

I'm not defensive at all. I just find your issue with the guards here bizarre.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼