The Hurling Thread

10 point win for Tipp albeit Waterford had Jamie Barron sent off after 55min. Jake Morris with 3 goals
Some great scores......some really good play.....Davy m.o. definitely there......some of the hits off the ball and the schemozzles.......it didn't help Waterford at all on the scoreboard.........

Some great scores......some really good play.....Davy m.o. definitely there......some of the hits off the ball and the schemozzles.......it didn't help Waterford at all on the scoreboard.........
Waterford were well placed to win it early in the second half but missed a couple of goal chances and then barron got the red. Full back line as i said before are there for the taking, new lad mark Fitzgerald was good though. Smart by davey to hold back the 2 new forwards, not a night for them.

Great atmosphere it seemed, enjoyable game

Waterford were well placed to win it early in the second half but missed a couple of goal chances and then barron got the red. Full back line as i said before are there for the taking, new lad mark Fitzgerald was good though. Smart by davey to hold back the 2 new forwards, not a night for them.

Great atmosphere it seemed, enjoyable game
Yea as I said some great stuff......a good watch

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼