The Hurling Thread

What they do off the field is none of our business.2 sides to every story and who on here when they had drink on board or on a night out was never even in the smallest bit of trouble.As the saying goes let who is without sin cast the first stone.
You’re right. Not this guy’s first rodeo though.

What they do off the field is none of our business.2 sides to every story and who on here when they had drink on board or on a night out was never even in the smallest bit of trouble.As the saying goes let who is without sin cast the first stone.
What would you expect on site populated by curtain twitching knickers ;)

What did Gillane do? I see he has been cited for discipline breach, but have no knowledge of the cause

If it was "the smallest bit of trouble", there wouldn't be a problem. Believe this was well up the scale from "smallest bit of trouble". Bit more than Christmas high jinks after a few pints!!

I am not commenting on the events that have supposedly happened in recent weeks because I think these stories can sometimes get completely out of hand and the truth can get lost as the story is retold.

However, on a general point I think it is correct to say that inter county players (hurling and football) are role models for young children and their behaviour is important and does need to be looked at .

I don't agree that bad behaviour outside of the game can be ignored.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼