The Hurling Thread

Stop looking at Kilkenny from a Cork perspective. They will bring everything to the table Sunday , its Kilkenny with the greatest manager in the game. Not a County stuck in a Magic Alternative Hurling utopia .

Agree with most of that.

Kilkenny if they are to have any kind of chance will have to score goals and I just don't see Limerick giving them anything like the kind of space they enjoyed against Clare.

How many uncontested short puck outs did Kilkenny have in the semi final. Limerick will be all over them.

I think bar something like a red for Limerick you are talking a 5 or 6 point win for the men in green.
I think KK will definitely score 1 goal, I would not be shocked if they score 2.
If they do I reckon Limerick will need at least 25 points and a goal themselves.

I imagine they'll target Gillane for a wind up, Hegarty as well.

I think KK will definitely score 1 goal, I would not be shocked if they score 2.
If they do I reckon Limerick will need at least 25 points and a goal themselves.

I imagine they'll target Gillane for a wind up, Hegarty as well.

Just hope its a decent match.

Very hard to see anything other than a Limerick win.

The bookies certainly think so.

Ya think maybe this post hints that you could possibly, y'know, be looking at KK from a vaguely self loathing Cody fanboy perspective?
The man is a legend. I hope to fuck he wins so your rattled head ponders how a 70 year can survive in your little world of sports science quackery. Win ,lose or Draw his players will die for him and tear into Limerick. Now go back to your Mushrooms, WeareCork, 5 year plan, skillsets and Donal Og's Long grass 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼