The Hurling Thread

K

KK have no fear of anyone, that's half the battle. If Limerick are the generational team people think they are, then they'll be relishing Sunday. For Limerick to win I think 1 or 2 rabbits need pulling, namely starting Cian Lynch, dropping Mike Casey and putting Kyle Hayes back to wing back.

Exactly. And as a result they almost always "turn up". You seldom get a bad game from them. As I say I think they'll give Limerick a good test and could well be still in it coming down the home stretch.

Hope Kilkenny beat those cocky Limerick mullockers. Quieten their supporters once and for all. I hope TJ knocks in 4 goals and give them a lesson in hurling. Might happen as Limerick’s forwards except Gillane we’re useless against Galway. Send them back to racing horses and playing golf with McManus. Full back Casey is vulnerable under high ball.First time in my life I’ve rooted for the black and amber. Up the Cats!!!

I hope limerick win simply because of Cody . Yes I respect his results as a manager no doubt he has hurling brain but for me it ends there .Hon limerick
I wish we had Cody for the last 15 years. Hope he ends Limerick dynasty and next year under Pat Ryan we begin a dynasty of our own. Am sick of Limerick supporters making derogatory remarks about the rebels, whilst we’re expected to worship them. We’re one of the big bad big 3 that they love to hate! Lol

K

KK have no fear of anyone, that's half the battle. If Limerick are the generational team people think they are, then they'll be relishing Sunday. For Limerick to win I think 1 or 2 rabbits need pulling, namely starting Cian Lynch, dropping Mike Casey and putting Kyle Hayes back to wing back.
its Dan Morrisey id be dropping for Hayes.

Hope Kilkenny beat those cocky Limerick mullockers. Quieten their supporters once and for all. I hope TJ knocks in 4 goals and give them a lesson in hurling. Might happen as Limerick’s forwards except Gillane we’re useless against Galway. Send them back to racing horses and playing golf with McManus. Full back Casey is vulnerable under high ball.First time in my life I’ve rooted for the black and amber. Up the Cats!!!

There's no way you're from Cork 😆😆
One thing wanting Limerick to lose, another actively up the Catting on here.
Ya loon!

On the subject of witchcraftery, and KK's eerie presence in an AI Final, and the Cody factor....yadda yadda yadda.
Are they player for player better than Limerick?
No.
Are they collectively better than Limerick?
No
Has their form over the course of the championship been better than Limerick's?
No.
Can they summon a demonic intensity and rattle Limerick on Sunday?
Yes.
Will it be enough?
No.
I don't think they've closed the gap enough on Limerick, or should I say I don't think Limerick have dropped that much closer to the pack.

Paul Murphy believes they'll beat Limerick by 4.
There's an arrogance about KK that goes unnoted, an absolute sense of entitlement, as if the AI Final should not be counted if they are not in it 🤣

I'm sticking to my original Limerick 1-24 to 1-22 victory.
Though it'd be nice to see them throttle KK.

Ya loon!

On the subject of witchcraftery, and KK's eerie presence in an AI Final, and the Cody factor....yadda yadda yadda.
No.
No
No.
Yes.
Will it be enough?
No.
I don't think they've closed the gap enough on Limerick, or should I say I don't think Limerick have dropped that much closer to the pack.

There's an arrogance about KK that goes unnoted, an absolute sense of entitlement, as if the AI Final should not be counted if they are not in it 🤣

Agree with most of that.

Kilkenny if they are to have any kind of chance will have to score goals and I just don't see Limerick giving them anything like the kind of space they enjoyed against Clare.

How many uncontested short puck outs did Kilkenny have in the semi final. Limerick will be all over them.

I think bar something like a red for Limerick you are talking a 5 or 6 point win for the men in green.

Ya loon!

No.
No
No.
Yes.
Will it be enough?
No.

Definitely from cork. Even played for the f’kers. Can’t stand the sight of the green army with their crappy obnoxious supporters

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼