The Hurling Thread

To be fair I thought he acted quickly with Galvin. It’s not like a PL team with a bench full of internationals. Nothing worked for him, he was second to everything, and anything he got he missed. The same fella was their 2nd best player after Ryan last day out IMO. Hauling him ashore after 25 mins when none of the forward unit were going well is hardly dithering. Duggan had a shocker, TK stank the place out, the KK defence ate them, it’s not like Galvin was alone.

Only SOD went well out of the lot of them

He got 10 minutes more than his play deserved and the game was gone.

They went for long range hail Mary shots or high ball in which is manna from heaven for a KK defence.

They were awful. Anyone trying to dress that shitshow as some kind of Kilkenny masterclass is delusional.

He got 10 minutes more than his play deserved and the game was gone.

They went for long range hail Mary shots or high ball in which is manna from heaven for a KK defence.

They were awful. Anyone trying to dress that shitshow as some kind of Kilkenny masterclass is delusional.
I doubt anyone is claiming KK are a masterclass are they? I wish it was us wondering if we were really that good, but today was all about the Clare implosion

I called it for Kilkenny and was 100% confident KK would beat them.
In no way did I think that Clare deserved the favourites tag.

There's a difference between measured appreciation of the energy, skill and fight that they brought to their first few games in Munster and the completely over the top promotion of them to "next best, only challengers to Limerick" position.

Their weaknesses were completely overlooked in the deluge of fanboy praise.
Those weaknesses came to roost today.
I think the favourite tag was more down to their performance against Limerick in MF, not a lot took their performance against Wexford in to account.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼