The Hurling Thread

In fairness KK have played some unreal hurling hurling today.
They usual do, their skill and speed of hurling is unreal, always has been and they are very strong as well. They don't go missing when it gets messy and dirty ball needs to be won.
The hype around Clare coming in to this game was unreal. I said after the Munster if Clare was missing TK like Limerick were missing Lynch it would have been a cricket score.
The 15 wides doesn't tell the story because half of them were coming from Kk pressure on the ball striker

Duignan says this will give hope to Galway tomorro?? It will in its f**k! I’d be gobsmacked if Limerick don’t beat Galway by a cricket score tomorrow. Limerick and KK i can’t call as we’ve never really seen them play against each other recently bar that semi final a few years ago. Hard one to call but I think the two best teams will be in the final.

They usual do, their skill and speed of hurling is unreal, always has been and they are very strong as well. They don't go missing when it gets messy and dirty ball needs to be won.
The hype around Clare coming in to this game was unreal. I said after the Munster if Clare was missing TK like Limerick were missing Lynch it would have been a cricket score.
The 15 wides doesn't tell the story because half of them were coming from Kk pressure on the ball striker
I don't know about that - their touch and finishing has been far better in this match than anything I had seen from them this year. A lot better than in the Leinster final, that's for sure. Match that with their strength in the air and monster work-rate and it's a very good all-round performance, their best in a few seasons really.

Clare are shocking. Some of wides were under pressure as you say, a lot were pot-shots from way out the field. The ball into the FF line was terrible, and their HF line was destroyed, especially on their own puck-outs (honourable exception to O'Donnell).

Duignan says this will give hope to Galway tomorro?? It will in its f**k! I’d be gobsmacked if Limerick don’t beat Galway by a cricket score tomorrow. Limerick and KK i can’t call as we’ve never really seen them play against each other recently bar that semi final a few years ago. Hard one to call but I think the two best teams will be in the final.
Limerick will beat KK easily

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

You Spin Me Round: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼