The Hurling Thread

Saw Noel's red there. Case could be made for a yellow and a red. End of the day I'd give him the red for being stupid enough to do it in the first place. Man of his experience knows better. Gunner lad wasnt looking and wasn't expecting it so from that regard it was a coward move as Noel knew what he was doing but he went down easy.

Saw Noel's red there. Case could be made for a yellow and a red. End of the day I'd give him the red for being stupid enough to do it in the first place. Man of his experience knows better. Gunner lad wasnt looking and wasn't expecting it so from that regard it was a coward move as Noel knew what he was doing but he went down easy.
Love to have a few cowards like McGrath on our team

Watched it back last night again. The ballygunner player went down easy, the one thing I'll give him is that he was slightly looking to the side as it happened and possibly didn't spot McGrath coming. So while the contact wasn't great it could be that he was slightly winded as he wasn't braced for impact.
Thats being generous to him but watching it at the time I didn't realise he wasn't looking at McGrath when it happened

It's well known to Cork supporters Johnny Murphy is at best a terrible referee . A case in point was a few years ago in Ennis. Cork minor hurlers played Clare in the final Round Robin match .(A very fancied Cork minor hurling team ).
A Cork win and they would be playing limerick in the final. A truly inexplicable free went to Clare on the halfway which was as clear as day a foul on young Cahalane . Clare scored the free and won by a point. It was truly daylight robbery. Trying not to be personal but He is Atrocious

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼