The Hurling Thread

English, O'Brien, Coughlan and O'Neill are serious young talents for Limerick.

They could well enable Limerick to sustain their dominance for longer than everyone else might have hoped for or expected.

Gillane is a good goalie
He's ok. But at same time they only brought him into training panel after the Fitzgibbon win he had with Mary I. Before that there was 2/3 others in there too so management didn't really even rate him in top 4 options over past couple seasons. So he'd have a long way to go yet to be a potential senior level keeper

Galway were disappointing- a man up for most of the game at home and they lost a lead to scrape a draw.

Hard to see the progress Henry is making up there. If they can get a forward line of Whelan, Concannon, Cathal Mannion, Johnny Glynn, Conor Cooney and Niland together they will improve massively.

Diarmaid Byrnes and WOD introduction for the injured limerick players changed the game.
Byrnes especially scored 4 brilliant long range scores. He’s a class act

KK V Lim in PuC next Saturday.

Looking at the comedy gold comments from some KK fans - you'd swear they've been sentenced to an expedition to the Arctic.
They live in terror of Dunkettle and the ferocious journey "to get to the other side of the river" that begins once you've survived it.
Ffs 🤣🤣 It's the Lee not the Amazon.
Don't know about the rest of you but getting to Croke Park and back is quite the journey, it's one I gladly take as it usually means a big game. It's part of being a supporter, so I really don't get these tools who seem to think you should be teleported to a ground.

Hope the powers that be don't give in to the whining this time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

10th Aug 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

La Chimera (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼