The Gaelic Football Thread

skysports-gaa-proposal-a_5445719.jpg

skysports-gaa-proposal-b_5445721.jpg

https://www.skysports.com/gaa/gaeli...-proposals-ahead-of-the-gaas-special-congress

GPA backing proposal B

https://www.the42.ie/gpa-proposal-b-backing-special-congress-5567561-Oct2021/

Be a money spinner for the GAA.

The National League now becomes top priority to qualify for the All Ireland Series. Instead of the league being on TG4 and Eir (aside from the odd dublin Kerry under lights on RTE), Sky are going to want a cut of these.

Will replace the NFL just in time post superbowl on Sundays ;) Will have redzone for all the league rounds soon ;)

Any one see the video going around on Twitter earlier (seems to be deleted now) from a club championship up the country. A player goes down injured, no one near him, a couple of seconds later the linesman calls the referee attention to it and an opposing player is sent off. One of the most bizarre reffing decisions I have ever seen.

Any one see the video going around on Twitter earlier (seems to be deleted now) from a club championship up the country. A player goes down injured, no one near him, a couple of seconds later the linesman calls the referee attention to it and an opposing player is sent off. One of the most bizarre reffing decisions I have ever seen.

Yeah an explanation after was that the red wasn't related to the guy who went down injured in the video.
There was an incident off camera which resulted in the red and this lad happened to go down away from that incident at the same time

I am watching the Leitrim final on Tg4
As good a match as I have seen in a long time....Leitrim

I watched it too - didn't intend to - Leitrim county final - probably junior B stuff.
But I was astonished at the standard - a great game.

Some of the point scoring was as good as I have seen for a long time.

Andy Moran (new Leitrim manager) must have been pleased with what he saw.

I am watching the Leitrim final on Tg4
As good a match as I have seen in a long time....Leitrim

Best game of football I've seen is ages - entertainment value 10/10. Thought the standard was really good. The kick passing and long distance point kicking were top drawer.
Said I'd watch a few minutes after the hurling expecting a very poor standard but it just drew mw in such was the fare on show.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼