The Food Thread & Blog

Following on from the thread where Sunbabe made that masterpiece of a pizza.

Feel free to add pictures of your dinner and the recipe used.

Genuine pictures both funny and serious of your creations are welcome.

Anyone got any ideas how to make:

'Tinned Tuna' taste sexy?

Fucking boring food at the best of times but a protein heavy one, so I often eat.

B

ok, then next pizza i make i'll post up here and it will be without pineapple, although i love pineapple on pizza, but the things i do for you folks.

ok, then next pizza i make i'll post up here and it will be without pineapple, although i love pineapple on pizza, but the things i do for you folks.

little advice from foodie to fellow foodie: a MEGA (yes, I did say MEGA) substitute for pineapple on pizza are sections of an orange. not mandarin!!!!!

Nah, i won't show pictures of my food. Been pretty uncreative lately. Budget doesn't allow too much, so for now it's just tasty simple food. Such as Bolognese, Lasagna, Chicken stuffed with garlic butter and blue cheese wrapped in edam etc :p

Last edited:

It wasn't so much the pineapple, Sunners. It was the volume of it.
In fact there was way too much of everything, a pizza should be flat, not look like a pyramid.
It might have tasted alright, but it looked rank.
Presentation is the key, less is more etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼