The DUP. An Raving Looney Party

I tried be failed
Wat.

You tap the arrow next to the report button on the bottom left hand corner of the text input box.
I still don't know how to embed media files so I'll give you a pass once you fix the abomination that is your title.

Once that is done I can concentrate fully on Jimmy's faults.
Thanking you in advance.
The High King.

Wat.

You tap the arrow next to the report button on the bottom left hand corner of the text input box.
I still don't know how to embed media files so I'll give you a pass once you fix the abomination that is your title.

Once that is done I can concentrate fully on Jimmy's faults.
Thanking you in advance.
The High King.
I'm sure you are a tech wizz. I did try what you suggested when I first noticed my error before I posted the thread for the first time but one cannot edit the Title only the text. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Boris will give them what they want.
Bryson now saying the protocol isn't enough, the GFA has to go too. As much of a Lord Haw Haw as he is, you can bet the LCC, who expect to meet Boris are using him to fly these kites.

Boris will give them what they want.
Bryson now saying the protocol isn't enough, the GFA has to go too. As much of a Lord Haw Haw as he is, you can bet the LCC, who expect to meet Boris are using him to fly these kites.
Then loyalist gunmen are threatening violence according to newspaper headlines. Is it 1912 all over again or will the British Government take a stand?

It now seems there wont be an election up there, While it is legally binding to do so
the british can introduce legislation to change it , Meanwhile the british govt are set to release money to help with
the cost of living crisis up there, money which both DUP & SF will tell their bases that they secured,

It now seems there wont be an election up there, While it is legally binding to do so
the british can introduce legislation to change it , Meanwhile the british govt are set to release money to help with
the cost of living crisis up there, money which both DUP & SF will tell their bases that they secured,
The UDA are running the DUP.
Have been since before the last election.
Of course they call themselves the LCC, lads like Campbell and Bryson the mouthpiece.

DUP argument now includes lying openly and being caught out live on air.

All this while the PSNI - who know the players well - let them off to threaten Coveney, threaten Professors, threaten Dublin and the cabinet and indeed possibly even one of their own derelict orange halls.

Just lift them. Internment was introduced for less.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼