The Denny bacon and on tv

I am sure some of you will have seen the ad by now on TV.
A young woman with a baby makes a sandwich with bacon. She hands the baby to an older man I think it is implying it's her father who is overjoyed in holding the baby.She proceed to eat the sandwich.
There is no sign of the father of the child unless it is in fact the older man. Is this a case again to emphasize that there are many types of family situations a young woman with a baby raising it single handed.
The whole point of the ad I would have thought was that Deny bacon was the best not to be giving a social message. While I like bacon rashers occasionally this ad does nothing to make buy Deny in preference to any other brand.

A young woman with a baby makes a sandwich with bacon. She hands the baby to an older man I think it is implying it's her father who is overjoyed in holding the baby.She proceed to eat the sandwich.
There is no sign of the father of the child unless it is in fact the older man. Is this a case again to emphasize that there are many types of family situations a young woman with a baby raising it single handed.
The whole point of the ad I would have thought was that Deny bacon was the best not to be giving a social message. While I like bacon rashers occasionally this ad does nothing to make buy Deny in preference to any other brand.
You mean the ad that ends with the older man saying "its granddad"?

Yeah, it's hard to work out alright....

Every time, just when I think your stupidity can't be topped, you take it to new levels, fair play 👏👏

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼