The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Is there polo shirts and other gear out as well for the xmas like , they be handy pressies
I think they only change the leisure gear if there is a change of sponsor. they have Christmas jumpers though

Like the last few jerseys it's spoiled by the white box for the sponsors. Why they couldn't have their name in white letters? Not sure what to make of the white on the sleeves either, why not continue it up to the collar.

Like the last few jerseys it's spoiled by the white box for the sponsors. Why they couldn't have their name in white letters? Not sure what to make of the white on the sleeves either, why not continue it up to the collar.
It would be a lot worse if they put the proper new sports direct logo on it

Sports-Direct-New-Logo.jpg

Crazy how much a decent sponsor can elevate a jersey, Barry's Tea for Cork, Finches for Tipp etc.

Personally I think a sponsor of any kind usually looks better than what Limerick have going at the moment

Not a big fan of the Sports Direct design though

Crazy how much a decent sponsor can elevate a jersey, Barry's Tea for Cork, Finches for Tipp etc.

Personally I think a sponsor of any kind usually looks better than what Limerick have going at the moment

Not a big fan of the Sports Direct design though
Cork City & Clonakilty Sausages 😀.
No puns please lads....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼