The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Rumours are that Glanmire won’t show tonight.
The bad blood nearly spilled over the other night when a Goal for Douglas wasn’t given by a Sarsfield umpire at ( get this) an under 12 game.

Was discussing the Cork/Galway match with a Tipp friend of mine and both of us think it should have been a 65 for us near the end of the game but he said umpire if they have to make a major decisioon will always pick the wide option.

Was discussing the Cork/Galway match with a Tipp friend of mine and both of us think it should have been a 65 for us near the end of the game but he said umpire if they have to make a major decisioon will always pick the wide option.
I replayed that incident to see why the 65 wasn't given to cork. As the Galway defender was falling over the end line he threw the sliotar at shane Kingstons leg and then it went out of play, and the ever observant umpire waved wide.....should have been a 21 yard free in to cork for throwing the ball..

The new U19 competitions seems to be a mess with loads of games conceded.
Yeah it’s a mess all over the place, think both Douglas and the Barr’s conceded their games in the Premier 1 football, and a bunch of others elsewhere.

It’s very close to the start of the club championships next weekend and a lot of players are being held back from the U19 squads for their adult teams I’d imagine.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼