The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
I would actually agree with Red and Blue here.People are sick of the Cork hurlers thread being a battle ground between pro strike and anti strike factions.So we do need a thread like this!

Last edited:
Sorry Youghal but we dont , we need people to concentrate on the team and hurling and not the whys and wherefores of team selection other than of course if you think a fella is good enough or not . You may say that Gardiner is good enough for the Cork team but PLEASE dont be telling us that it is anything to do with the strikes etc. And that goes in reverse as well of course.

Sorry Youghal but we dont , we need people to concentrate on the team and hurling and not the whys and wherefores of team selection other than of course if you think a fella is good enough or not . You may say that Gardiner is good enough for the Cork team but PLEASE dont be telling us that it is anything to do with the strikes etc. And that goes in reverse as well of course.
Blackie, if the strikes and county board are going to be continuously brought up isn't it better to do it on a separate thread?

Youghaly, why isn't the title of the thread "The county board, the SIPTU boys and strike related thread"?
Very one sided don't you think?

Youghaly, why isn't the title of the thread "The county board, the SIPTU boys and strike related thread"?
Very one sided don't you think?

I decided to take up Blackies suggestion and rename the thread.Start up your own thread Red and Blue.It will be a bigger flop than my aussie rules thread!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Alan Fitzpatrick

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼