The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Right , the most important members of the CCB are the Senior clubs , has anyone ever heard of them coming up with new ideas or going against the Executive in any way . It seems it's me fein as far as they are concerned.

Right , the most important members of the CCB are the Senior clubs , has anyone ever heard of them coming up with new ideas or going against the Executive in any way . It seems it's me fein as far as they are concerned.

The clubs are afraid to upset the holy father because he will punish clubs that show don't show due patronage and loyalty to his regime with inconvenient fixture dates at inconvenient locations.If you ask the wrong questions then the holy father will banish you into the Cork Gaa wilderness just ask Justin McCarthy and John Allen.When you show loyalty to the holy father then he will treat you very well.The holy father can be your best friend or your worst nightmare!

Oh and Red and Blue i have nothing to fear from you if you want to start an anti strikes thread then go right ahead.Myself and the other supporters of the 03-06 Cork hurlers have nothing to hide.You on the other hand will have an awful hard time trying to cover up the failures of your beloved county board.

And Red and Blue the three kings are of no relevance to the current plight of Cork hurling so i have moved on there!Frank and the rest of this county board that caused all the trouble,divided a county and who mismanaged the running of the gaa here in Cork are still here.Now that is very relevant to the here and now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼