THe Conor Mcgregor thread

I'm a fan but it's business at the end of the day it will sell ppvs, gives Colin a handy knockout win and gets the show back on the road for Uncle Dana.

Of course the car will spin off the road if McCokey is put in there against Justin, Dustin, Chandler, Oliveria, Islam etc.

A paddy fight is Cormac's only realistic win😂
I'm not a fan, but the obvious question is how the fuck will he pass a drugs test. It's not as if his habit is unknown* And is he still a registered athlete with anti doping agencies?

*I know athletes have ways around drugs tests but this is recreational drugs not PEDs.

I'm a fan but it's business at the end of the day it will sell ppvs, gives Colin a handy knockout win and gets the show back on the road for Uncle Dana.

Of course the car will spin off the road if McCokey is put in there against Justin, Dustin, Chandler, Oliveria, Islam etc.

A paddy fight is Cormac's only realistic win😂
Why would Dana sacrifice his rising star, the fans favorite, Paddy the Baddie, to prop up a has been coke head?
Never going to happen m8.

I'm a fan but it's business at the end of the day
You sound like Chicken McTapper yourself. The guy is a prostitute now, pimps his arse out for a rogering, then begs the other guy to go easy on him, by saying it's only business.

McT doesn't seem too interested in engaging in pillow talk though.

khabibtalk-khabibconor.gif

Why would Dana sacrifice his rising star, the fans favorite, Paddy the Baddie, to prop up a has been coke head?
Never going to happen m8.
Paddy hasbeen exposed as a nothing fighter. Chin out, hands down getting the head pinged off him. pit Paddy in with anyone in the top ten and he will get wrecked.

Uncle Dana may as well cash in and give cokey the handy win. Only thing rising in Paddy is his cholesterol.

You sound like Chicken McTapper yourself. The guy is a prostitute now, pimps his arse out for a rogering, then begs the other guy to go easy on him, by saying it's only business.

McT doesn't seem too interested in engaging in pillow talk though.

khabibtalk-khabibconor.gif
Nah no fanboy of Mcokey but before he does something where theres no coming back from it Dana will do his very best to squeeze every last dollar out of him.

Khabib has a great quote about the fight "people come from Ireland to watch fight, why he tap? why he not go sleep?"

also

"Netflix? Who is Netflix?"

quality bantz

Paddy hasbeen exposed as a nothing fighter. Chin out, hands down getting the head pinged off him. pit Paddy in with anyone in the top ten and he will get wrecked.

Uncle Dana may as well cash in and give cokey the handy win. Only thing rising in Paddy is his cholesterol.
You mean just like previous mega star Connor who was kept away from Kabib for years because everyone with half a brain could tell he would pulverize him?

It's all about entertainment and scripts and milking cash cows. It's WWF with some real blood and bone breaks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼