The Beauty Of Fall

I just returned from a Fall Foliage trip. Sitting in the Amtrak train, ten hours of pure natural beauty renewed my spirit. Passionate reds, orange and yellow trees blinded me with their rays of joy. Lake Placid with her shinning face, beavers building homes, fishermen waiting for their catch, magnificent homes and quaint rural ones caressed by Mother Nature's hand. I traveled spellbound from New York to Montreal and repeated the trip a week later.
Harrisberg and Hersey PA. Who could resist the pumpkins smiling with their broken teeth or the aroma of chocolate?
This is the real America where parents take their family outings seriously. Cabelas, a sporting supply store is an adult candy store for WW3. was packed with toddlers, parents and grandparents. There are no gun laws here.
I never knew that a maple leaf could bring a smile to my face. I don't know what Fall is like where you leave but I hope each of you gets a chance to watch the colorful display of Fall.

Pretty much every Cork to Dublin journey is a vivid experience of greys and shades of charcoal. As one travels through the rolling hills and foggy valleys, perpetual rain pelts the window like a angry drunkard pissing a cigarette butt into oblivion.
Garbled nonsense from the PA fills the sweaty air with the names of places one dreads ever being stranded in without a length of rope to fashion into a noose.

That's pretty much all year though.

I just returned from a Fall Foliage trip. Sitting in the Amtrak train, ten hours of pure natural beauty renewed my spirit. Passionate reds, orange and yellow trees blinded me with their rays of joy. Lake Placid with her shinning face, beavers building homes, fishermen waiting for their catch, magnificent homes and quaint rural ones caressed by Mother Nature's hand. I traveled spellbound from New York to Montreal and repeated the trip a week later.
Harrisberg and Hersey PA. Who could resist the pumpkins smiling with their broken teeth or the aroma of chocolate?
This is the real America where parents take their family outings seriously. Cabelas, a sporting supply store is an adult candy store for WW3. was packed with toddlers, parents and grandparents. There are no gun laws here.
I never knew that a maple leaf could bring a smile to my face. I don't know what Fall is like where you leave but I hope each of you gets a chance to watch the colorful display of Fall.

thanks for the invite.

Well written post but if you are irish by birth then it is and forever will be Autumn.

Any 20 something incels trying them out?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼