The Beatles: Get Back 2020

Interesting to see the dynamics between them in making decisions and getting things done. Poor George seemed to come out the worst.
When George half-heartedly leaves the band Paul, John and Ringo just get drunk and baked in Twickenham and invent Nirvana type grunge rock just because they can.

If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Lennon. Let them say I lived in the time of McCartney.

Erra I think George had enough of having his input ignored.

Paul was being diplomatic but Lennon having his burd sat in on their rehearsals was a crock of shit.

Erra I think George had enough of having his input ignored.

Paul was being diplomatic but Lennon having his burd sat in on their rehearsals was a crock of shit.
Paul was cool about it and rightly said "We would look stupid in 50 years time if we split up because a girlfriend sat on an amp"

John always looked down on younger George and he had his writing partner in Paul as well as disliking a lot of Georges low tempo dirge like songs.

They all come across very well in the documentary.

Witty, talented, drunk and stoned but always musically inventive and up for a laugh.

John roasting Peter Sellars who wandered into the set was great and Paul being the most focused and driven trying to hold it all together.

the whole thing is just fascinating tbh, amazing document of the biggest band in the world at work

the digital restoration makes it look like it was filmed yesterday (apart from the hair-do's), astonishing quality

Paul was cool about it and rightly said "We would look stupid in 50 years time if we split up because a girlfriend sat on an amp"

John always looked down on younger George and he had his writing partner in Paul as well as disliking a lot of Georges low tempo dirge like songs.

They all come across very well in the documentary.

Witty, talented, drunk and stoned but always musically inventive and up for a laugh.

John roasting Peter Sellars who wandered into the set was great and Paul being the most focused and driven trying to hold it all together.

'Low tempo dirge'?

Stick to the Best of the Beatles Alan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼