The Action Plan for Housing.

I never said all owned their own homes.
Some do. Some don't. That's not all.
Having 1 homeless person would be unacceptable.
To have 10,000+ is shameful. And 3,000 being kids. Disgusting. Leo and co show zero empathy on top of that. But hey, you're an "I'm doing okay so who cares" type.

They had to do something. Scumbag landlords and agency gutter rats were increasing rents by huge amounts before eviction bans, RPZS were introduced. The government were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Feel so lucky my family and I have our own house. As do all my siblings and most of my friends. Landlords and letting agents are absolute scum.

What?

Another list, thanks.

What is your idea how we can solve this?

Any ideas?

No?

Thought not.

Stick to the lists, thanks.

They had to do something. Scumbag landlords and agency gutter rats were increasing rents by huge amounts before eviction bans, RPZS were introduced. The government were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Feel so lucky my family and I have our own house. As do all my siblings and most of my friends. Landlords and letting agents are absolute scum.
Of course there are some terrible landlords but you do realise that your average landlord owns 1 property and they have to charge high rent to keep it anyway profitable? 50% is taken in tax, there is a mortgage to pay and then there is maintenance. A lot of "scum" landlords I know have to supplement this from their day job salary to cover all costs as the rent after tax doesn't do this.

And I can tell you are fair few scum tenants out there too!

Of course there are some terrible landlords but you do realise that your average landlord owns 1 property and they have to charge high rent to keep it anyway profitable? 50% is taken in tax, there is a mortgage to pay and then there is maintenance. A lot of "scum" landlords I know have to supplement this from their day job salary to cover all costs as the rent after tax doesn't do this.

Reasonable, balanced post, fair play.

I've rented all over the world and I've rented here. Unequivocally Irish landlords and letting agencies are, by a country mile, the biggest shower of crooked c**ts I've ever encountered. Horrible, horrible classless filth of the earth scumbags.
"There is a mortgage to pay"
Boo hoo. Poor landlord has to pay for a mortgage on his house. Sell up so. Rents are far far higher now than anybody could have predicted 6,7 years ago. If you're not making money, sell up. Thank god I never have to rent again. Shoot every single landlord.

I've rented all over the world and I've rented here. Unequivocally Irish landlords and letting agencies are, by a country mile, the biggest shower of crooked c**ts I've ever encountered. Horrible, horrible classless filth of the earth scumbags.
"There is a mortgage to pay"
Boo hoo. Poor landlord has to pay for a mortgage on his house. Sell up so. Rents are far far higher now than anybody could have predicted 6,7 years ago. If you're not making money, sell up. Thank god I never have to rent again. Shoot every single landlord.
angry.gif

"And I can tell you are fair few scum tenants out there too" makes no sense yet, is a, "reasonable, balanced post."
Wow. Genius at work here.🤭

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼