The Action Plan for Housing.

2 in a row without selfies.
Well done you.
Cleary no point arguing with you seeing as I luckily have my own house so cannot be relied upon to have any constructive opinion on a housing crisis.
Troy has 11 houses. Surely he shouldn't be in government/have an opinion?
I've never been an immigrant. Surely I cannot have an opinion on emigration/immigration.
Nobody I know has ever been murdered.
I can't have an opinion on that awful tragedy in the Mercy?🤔
What sorcery is this gibberish?

He cannot afford an actual opinion on anything.

Listing bad things is his maximum limit.
Sadly this government has been so inept all I can do is list out only a tiny portion of their lies and their fcuk ups.
Don't forget 3 teams...in 3 branded vans.. collected...and put up posters... for Paschal... for 5 nights straight... in one of the smallest constituencies in the state...and nobody knew about it.😂😂😂😂😂.

Sadly this government has been so inept all I can do is list out only a tiny portion of their lies and their fcuk ups.
Don't forget 3 teams...in 3 branded vans.. collected...and put up posters... for Paschal... for 5 nights straight... in one of the smallest constituencies in the state...and nobody knew about it.

Still no sign of an actual informed opinion #326

Why would I need to form an opinion on the issues I listed?
The facts speak for themselves.
Or do you need an opinion to realise 3,000+ kids homeless is disgraceful?
What precisely can't you compute?
You are like a crap version of RTE News if it was delivered by a 4 year old describing to their junior infant class teacher their summer holiday.

Listing things like we do not even know about them in the first place is no excuse for not having any actual opinion about anything.

Which is exactly what this place is for...................but is clearly way to complicated for you.

You are like a crap version of RTE News if it was delivered by a 4 year old describing to their junior infant class teacher their summer holiday.

Listing things like we do not even know about them in the first place is no excuse for not having any actual opinion about anything.

Which is exactly what this place is for...................but is clearly way to complicated for you.
So you think I've listed out all the fcuk ups by this government to show what a phenomenal job they are doing?. My stance is clear. This shower are a disaster.
Destroyed this country/peoples opinions of politicians.
You're pro FF/FG. Surely you should be the one giving an opinion on the good things they've done/what they're doing to alleviate the issues in health/housing/corruption.🤔

So you think I've listed out all the fcuk ups by this government to show what a phenomenal job they are doing?. My stance is clear. This shower are a disaster.
Destroyed this country/peoples opinions of politicians.
You're pro FF/FG. Surely you should be the one giving an opinion on the good things they've done/what they're doing to alleviate the issues in health/housing/corruption.🤔
Why?

This thread is about the shortage of homes issues etc affecting the citizens and issues around construction and planning.

Have you a single idea about how to deliver sustainable communities and housing for all?

No.

Read some of the the thread first and come back to us and your weak generalisations and incorrect assumptions will crumble

You think that politicians "destroyed the country" which is fine and yet you tell us that you and all your family and friends all own their own homes.

Oh well.

Why?

This thread is about the shortage of homes issues etc affecting the citizens and issues around construction and planning.

Have you a single idea about how to deliver sustainable communities and housing for all?

No.

Read some of the the thread first and come back to us and your weak generalisations and incorrect assumptions will crumble

You think that politicians "destroyed the country" which is fine and yet you tell us that you and all your family and friends all own their own homes.

Oh well.
Are you completely thick?
I never said all owned their own homes.
Some do. Some don't. That's not all.
Having 1 homeless person would be unacceptable.
To have 10,000+ is shameful. And 3,000 being kids. Disgusting. Leo and co show zero empathy on top of that. But hey, you're an "I'm doing okay so who cares" type.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

23rd Apr 2024 @ 8:15 pm
More info..

Garron Noone

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼