The Action Plan for Housing.

" If you , a poster on an anonymous talk page cannot solve the housing crisis on said talk page by yourself, you have no right to be annoyed at the lack of progress being made by an inept bunch of politicians that have been in power for 12 years or so now.

I, on the other hand, have every right to bump this thread and criticise members of parties I don't like when they bring objections to the building of new houses"

If anyone ever posted stuff like this I'd say they were an awful gobshite altogether. But no one would do that, would they?

" If you , a poster on an anonymous talk page cannot solve the housing crisis on said talk page by yourself, you have no right to be annoyed at the lack of progress being made by an inept bunch of politicians that have been in power for 12 years or so now.

I, on the other hand, have every right to bump this thread and criticise members of parties I don't like when they bring objections to the building of new houses"

If anyone ever posted stuff like this I'd say they were an awful gobshite altogether. But no one would do that, would they?
Two zingers today DT.

No selfie this time.
Well done you.
Ps. Most does not mean all.đź‘Ť
You must have some idea?

Any other parties or commentators idea to address the issue warrants your attention?

The answers or parts of answers are out there to at least push things forward as this issue is too big to ignore and too much of a negative effect on society long-term.

We can only hope that some day you will form an actual opinion of your own.

You must have some idea?

Any other parties or commentators idea to address the issue warrants your attention?

The answers or parts of answers are out there to at least push things forward as this issue is too big to ignore and too much of a negative effect on society long-term.

We can only hope that some day you will form an actual opinion of your own.
2 in a row without selfies.
Well done you.
Cleary no point arguing with you seeing as I luckily have my own house so cannot be relied upon to have any constructive opinion on a housing crisis.
Troy has 11 houses. Surely he shouldn't be in government/have an opinion?
I've never been an immigrant. Surely I cannot have an opinion on emigration/immigration.
Nobody I know has ever been murdered.
I can't have an opinion on that awful tragedy in the Mercy?🤔

Don't forget "mindless outrage."
That's what leaving school at an early age gets you kids. Logic like that. Frightening.

2 in a row without selfies.
Well done you.
Cleary no point arguing with you seeing as I luckily have my own house so cannot be relied upon to have any constructive opinion on a housing crisis.
Troy has 11 houses. Surely he shouldn't be in government/have an opinion?
I've never been an immigrant. Surely I cannot have an opinion on emigration/immigration.
Nobody I know has ever been murdered.
I can't have an opinion on that awful tragedy in the Mercy?🤔
Thank you once more for your non-opinion and having no idea about anything ever, whatsoever.

The dead canary in the coalmine has spoken.

"No houses is bad.......me no answer".......
1674590954409.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼