Tellus Survey, Low flying aircraft.

TarboxBob

Received a flyer in the post this morning about this survey and notice of low flying aircraft in your area.

https://www.gsi.ie/en-ie/programmes-and-projects/tellus/Pages/default.aspx

They have taken all the fun out of this by pre warning people.

Can you imagine the fun with cannabis plants being fucked out windows and the water treatment plants being over powered with the amount of shit being flushed away.

Not to forget the conspiracy crowd, with the government are spying on all of us that have to sit outside.

A chance for pandemonium/ mayhem sadly lost.:p:p

My in-laws and also my sister have houses in Bishopstown. I can't get over how low planes, and a lot of helicopters recently, seem to be flying over their houses. And no, it's not the ngardai before you ask.

My in-laws and also my sister have houses in Bishopstown. I can't get over how low planes, and a lot of helicopters recently, seem to be flying over their houses. And no, it's not the ngardai before you ask.

It might be the biggest hospital in Munster right next door?

They are on the flight path for the main runway.

So not alone you but your sister also showed ambition and moved southside,

It might be the biggest hospital in Munster right next door?

They are on the flight path for the main runway.

Yes Stacky, they are on the flight path, that wasn't the surprising thing. The surprise was just how low they come on their run in.

As for helicopters going to CUH fair enough but there must be a hell of a lot of people being transferred by helicoptor if that's the reason for all of the traffic.

So not alone you but your sister also showed ambition and moved southside,

How many times must you be told - we are doing missionary work on the southside. Trying to bring education and some manners to the hoi-polloi!

What made you opt to move from The Hane to Killeagh? Were you attracted to the name in some kind of american rapper move or wha? ;-)

How many times must you be told - we are doing missionary work on the southside. Trying to bring education and some manners to the hoi-polloi!

What made you opt to move from The Hane to Killeagh? Were you attracted to the name in some kind of american rapper move or wha? ;-)

Kanye holidays in Castlemartyr m8.

Yes Stacky, they are on the flight path, that wasn't the surprising thing. The surprise was just how low they come on their run in.

As for helicopters going to CUH fair enough but there must be a hell of a lot of people being transferred by helicoptor if that's the reason for all of the traffic.

The C.U..H. is Munsters trauma centre as far as I know.

Received a flyer in the post this morning about this survey and notice of low flying aircraft in your area.

https://www.gsi.ie/en-ie/programmes-and-projects/tellus/Pages/default.aspx

They have taken all the fun out of this by pre warning people.

Can you imagine the fun with cannabis plants being fucked out windows and the water treatment plants being over powered with the amount of shit being flushed away.

Not to forget the conspiracy crowd, with the government are spying on all of us that have to sit outside.

A chance for pandemonium/ mayhem sadly lost.:p:p

Fair dues, they're making great progress with this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼