Teddy Mac RIP

Really gutted about this one, was always my favorite Cork player and i was not alone, games in the estate you either wanted to be JBM or Teddy nobody else.

He was a brilliant player but so were so many others, but him soaring into the sky was a sight to behold, he was swashbuckling and had to that bit of unpredictability and bedevilment about him that put bums on seats.

Really gutted about this one, was always my favorite Cork player and i was not alone, games in the estate you either wanted to be JBM or Teddy nobody else.

He was a brilliant player but so were so many others, but him soaring into the sky was a sight to behold, he was swashbuckling and had to that bit of unpredictability and bedevilment about him that put bums on seats.
Perfectly summed up, Cork people have a gra for a maverick

I wonder which haul of medals would be preferable for an intercounty player -
Teddy's haul: 4 All-Ireland medals, 2 in each but one double
or 8 All-Ireland medals, 4 in each but no double?

I wonder which haul of medals would be preferable for an intercounty player -
Teddy's haul: 4 All-Ireland medals, 2 in each but one double
or 8 All-Ireland medals, 4 in each but no double?
hard to tell, maybe 10 all irelands and no double would be better too or etter again 12 all Irelands.

The more All irelands the better a wise man once told me

Lee Teddy was out injured for most of the 1990 season came on as a sub against Antrim and played in the final. was told once he play 3.5 games to win the double.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼