Taxi at airport

What’s with the taxies not accepting cards at the airport . I thought all taxies had to now ?

They don't have to yet, that's a requirement that is coming in with their upcoming fare increase

I'm surprised that they aren't accepting cards at the airport though, I've never had a problem with it. If you use the My Taxi or Satellite Taxi (my recommendation) app, you can pay with card over the app.

They don't have to yet, that's a requirement that is coming in with their upcoming fare increase

I'm surprised that they aren't accepting cards at the airport though, I've never had a problem with it. If you use the My Taxi or Satellite Taxi (my recommendation) app, you can pay with card over the app.
Zackly, m8. Sounds like IPA needs to evolvo with the times.

I tried all eight cars that were in the line . I had a company credit card that you can’t get cash from an atm with I’m sure I’m not alone on that as a business traveler . So I would hardly I was changing with the times as it’s all cards now . Every other country I travel to bar none accepts cards

I know some drivers will turn off the app and not accept cards later on a weekend night. I'm guessing it's something to with fees or wanting cash for tax purposes.

Allowing for the lack of taxis around now on a weekend, I'll take whatever I get but it's a pain at times alright.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Andy Dunne

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼