Taoiseach announces easing of restrictions

One downside to the lifting of restrictions is the late late show valentine special will go ahead now,
ANYONE who watches Ryan Turgid and the Late Late deserves all the puke inducing TV that they get. How that guy is making such a huge salary from broadcasting is like the third secret of fatima.

ANYONE who watches Ryan Turgid and the Late Late deserves all the puke inducing TV that they get. How that guy is making such a huge salary from broadcasting is like the third secret of fatima.
called to.my mother last night, i walked in the door as tubridy was giving a state of the nation address,

Last edited:
Good pissup was it?

Not really. My stomach couldn't handle stout at all. Ripped my guts up. Then I went on smithwick's which was actually quite nice. Then I bought a load of gatt on the way home and a 23 box of fags. Was fucking dying Sunday so went out for more drink. Was off work monday anyway but had to call in sick Tuesday as well I was so fucking wrecked. Never again fuck that shit. 7 day omicron incubation so probably looking for ward to that in a few days.
How the fuck did Mehole and Nphet come out with this shit all of a sudden? The whole fucking country is going to have a nasty dose of omicron.

Not really. My stomach couldn't handle stout at all. Ripped my guts up. Then I went on smithwick's which was actually quite nice. Then I bought a load of gatt on the way home and a 23 box of fags. Was fucking dying Sunday so went out for more drink. Was off work monday anyway but had to call in sick Tuesday as well I was so fucking wrecked. Never again fuck that shit. 7 day omicron incubation so probably looking for ward to that in a few days.
How the fuck did Mehole and Nphet come out with this shit all of a sudden? The whole fucking country is going to have a nasty dose of omicron.
Nobody was forced to go out, NPHET a re satisfied that omicron is not as severe as feared, ICU numbers are dropping,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼