Taoiseach announces easing of restrictions

corkbeo will have videos from the berwick fountain and courthouse steps tomorrow night as gardai battle to contain the hoards,
"Here's A Video We Saw on Social Media That We're Publishing On Our Website So Youll Click On It So We Can Grab Your Personal Data And Store It Under The UK's Quickly Evaporating Privacy Laws"

corkbeo will have videos from the berwick fountain and courthouse steps tomorrow night as gardai battle to contain the hoards,
Corkbeo will be absolutely creaming themselves with their “top 10 pubs/clubs to see off the restrictions in”

The hamsters in their heads will be going like the clappers on the wheel!

well said, the vaccine rollout has been top class , and without it we would be in deep shit, well done to all those who obeyed restrictions as best they could and who put their faith in the vaccine,
The government made mistakes but overall i feel they did well.
Exactly, we are the first the criticise and jump on the bandwagon, I hate drawing comparisons to Kerry but Paidi O Se and the animals spring to mind😂. This Government can be poked at for many screw ups but we have to take our hat off to them on the vaccine rollout, Ireland was a way ahead of the curve than many of their EU counterparts in this respect. I remember talking to my elderly neighbors in Germany who were frustrated waiting in their jabs yet my parents in Ireland were jabbed many months previously.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼