Taoiseach announces easing of restrictions

I'm not ready for "normal" again. Not sure if I'll ever be ready to go back to how things where before Covid. The world has changed, and going back to how things were a few years ago is the wrong direction to go in.
People in my family are also cautious but i keep saying this is great, we don't have to worry about obeying rules, its brilliant, yes we still have to wear masks and be on our guard but the real threat has passed.

It's going to take some getting used to, and part of me would have preferred to be eased into it rather than a rush back to "normal" but in fairness to Mehole I think the entire country could agree with this being the most looked forward to spring any of us have had.

It's going to take some getting used to, and part of me would have preferred to be eased into it rather than a rush back to "normal" but in fairness to Mehole I think the entire country could agree with this being the most looked forward to spring any of us have had.
Yes there seems to be universal positive response to this, but I have no doubt that Sinn Fein will find something to complain about.

Should have been done earlier etc.

You should be ashamed of yourself ScumMan.

Yes there seems to be universal positive response to this, but I have no doubt that Sinn Fein will find something to complain about.

Should have been done earlier etc.

You should be ashamed of yourself ScumMan.

Jesus wept. The"let's criticise Sinn Fein" fixation continues even on a thread about the removal of restrictions. Did you see MM on tv making the announcement? Straight afterwards MLMD said she broadly welcomed the announcement. But of course why let the facts interfere with yet another of your anti-SF rants:rolleyes:

And it's gone way beyond you trying to claim you were being ironic.

I'm not ready for "normal" again. Not sure if I'll ever be ready to go back to how things where before Covid. The world has changed, and going back to how things were a few years ago is the wrong direction to go in.
Don’t things will ever go back, but presumptuous for people to think Covid is over, maybe the worst yes but will be peaks and troughs. Dr Ryan of the WHO is very certain Covid is just the tip of the Ice berg.

Enjoy the pints for now.

Don’t things will ever go back, but presumptuous for people to think Covid is over, maybe the worst yes but will be peaks and troughs. Dr Ryan of the WHO is very certain Covid is just the tip of the Ice berg.

Enjoy the pints for now.
As regards pandemics?

You mean there's worse to come?

Jesus wept. The"let's criticise Sinn Fein" fixation continues even on a thread about the removal of restrictions. Did you see MM on tv making the announcement? Straight afterwards MLMD said she broadly welcomed the announcement. But of course why let the facts interfere with yet another of your anti-SF rants:rolleyes:

And it's gone way beyond you trying to claim you were being ironic.
And she was pawned in that interview 🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Monster (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼